This fun, empowering financial education class begins again in the fall of 2017. Second Mile has 12 spots available for participants.
- Workbook and dinner included.
- Attend the information session and all 12 classes to receive: certificate of completion and $100 gift card.
- Contact A.B. Alvarez at email@example.com or (281) 261-9199 ext. 225. (Or scroll down and complete the form below.)
“This class helped my family save money, cook healthy meals and teach our kids smart habits. Now we can plan for the future and be ready when emergencies happen. We even learned how to socialize and network!”
Volunteers, You Can Help!
- Become an Ally: An ally is placed with a participant to provide encouragement, advocacy, and supportive friendship as he/she strives to become economically self-sufficient. (Training will be provided. Check with us for a final date.) You can attend some or all classes.
- Provide meals for 10-15 people. Sign up with some friends one or multiple Tuesdays.
- For details or to sign up, complete the form below.