With the compassionate help of people like you, Second Mile is a safe place where people in poverty or in crisis can get help. On a typical day, we love and listen to 40 to 50 families one-on-one and provide them food, health care and counseling. For those ready for next steps, we equip them to grow and experience personal transformation through financial education, job readiness training, ongoing relationships and more. Make a tax deductible contribution.
Thousands of moms will go unrecognized in our community this Mother’s Day — too busy caring for her family’s needs or working a second job to put food on the table — all right here in our own community.
Partner with Second Mile to make a gift that will honor your mother or another special lady in your life, while helping a mother in need. Donate here.
Food Pantry Needs
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken), boxed goods, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, diapers
- New or gently used forklift
- URGENT NEED for primary care physician or mid-level provider for Pat McWaters Health Clinic!
- Dentists, dental assistants, for Pat McWaters Health Clinic. Get an application.
- View more ways to volunteer.
Interested in making a contribution? Click here to donate now. Thank you for your support!
Subscribe to Second Mile’s Monthly E-news