With the compassionate help of people like you, Second Mile is a safe place where people in poverty or in crisis can get help. On a typical day, we love and listen to 40 to 50 families one-on-one and provide them food, health care and counseling. For those ready for next steps, we equip them to grow and experience personal transformation through financial education, job readiness training, ongoing relationships and more. Make a tax deductible contribution.
Food Pantry Needs
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken), boxed goods, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, diapers
- New or gently used forklift
- URGENT NEED for primary care physician or mid-level provider for Pat McWaters Health Clinic!
- Dentists, dental assistants, for Pat McWaters Health Clinic. Get an application.
- View more ways to volunteer.
Interested in making a contribution? Click here to donate now. Thank you for your support!
Subscribe to Second Mile’s Monthly E-news